1. Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our small but growing team. Our ideal candidate understands our brand vision, is speedy and a dependable self-starter with a passion for visual storytelling. If you’re not afraid to get creative, we want you.
- Develop visually appealing designs for marketing materials including but not limited to social media graphics, email templates, website banners, print collaterals and peripherals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand the collection requirements and translate them into visually engaging designs.
- Assist the design team with the preparation of production materials from conceptualisation to launch.
- May require the occasional photo editing, illustrating and creation of other graphic elements.
- Ensure brand consistency across all design projects and marketing materials.
- Stay up to date with current design trends and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing & design team to ensure deliverables are met.
- Able to commit 3-6 months full time under an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) school approved internship.
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing various design projects and creative concepts.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory and layout.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and fashion.
- Attention to detail and time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively within a team.
- Familiarity with packaging design and UI/UX design is a plus.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com